
Oh the cuties were at it again for picture time. They have started to grab stuff and during the picture session they were holding hands. Heart melting! We have our first family tree. Wednesday night I went to a couple of Dr. appointment by myself. Yes John held down the fort. I haggled a $50 tree for $30. It was -13 with wind chill and I think the young kid was not interested in staying outside while I hemmed and hahhd at trees. And he cut it for me and strapped it onto the roof of the car. Ahh I love Maine! So the kiddos are solidly holding themselves in a seated position. They hear us around the room and move to see us. That is a fun game to play. Both have GREAT belly chuckles. Money is on Addie to roll over first...But Sam had good pivoting last night so you never know. Lots of talking from Both. But Sam also sings. We have our letters ready for Santa. We are taking pictures after our 4 month appointment. YES 4 MONTHS! Last year at this time eggs were out, embroys were in and we were waiting to take our pregnancy test. Oh how great life is!!! Santa pictures tomorrow! Sibling Rivelery begins!
No comments:
Post a Comment