Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Day of School

Sam and Adeline are off to their first day of daycare on Monday. We went for a trial visit on Thursday (new years eve). I went to target and Hannaford along with every other nutcase in the town of Topsham. The first of 3 storms was arriving that afternoon. So I went shopping, Sam played so hard he fell asleep and Adeline pitched a no breathing fit in the swing and spent the rest of the time in the director's office telling Sherry stories. Ah Good Times! So take away the hurt of this transition I decided to take a consolidated online class. Yah easy, Holidays, twins, transition to day care, start back at work, and take a semester long class in 4 weeks that is kicking my A$$. So we shall see how the rest of the week pans out. As long as the copiers work at school we should be all right. If not all hell will break loose. Happy New Year! Pictures of Day Care soon and of John with his new love....the snow blower.

1 comment:

j.k-c. said...

I can attest that our day care is fantastic and Josh spent lots of time "in the principal's office" when he first started too. Sometimes she could get him to eat if he was staring at the computer screen. Adeline was doing great yesterday morning when I dropped Josh off...she was eating away with Miss Terra. :)